Below is a list of some of my favorite resources for family Bible study and devotions!
If you’d like to learn more about the importance of spending intentional time in God’s Word together as a family, read THIS BLOG POST.
You can download a copy of my FREE EBOOK, “How to Engage Your Kids in Family Devotions,” HERE.
RESOURCES FOR FAMILY BIBLE STUDY
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are Amazon affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a small commission. I have included the links for your benefit, but there is no obligation whatsoever to purchase.
Toddlers & Preschoolers (3-5 years old):
• The Tiny Tots Bible Story Book by John and Kim Walton
• The Beginner’s Bible by Zondervan
• The New Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes by Kenneth Taylor
* * *
Early Elementary (5-9 years old):
• The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd Jones
• Jesus Calling Bible Storybook by Sarah Young
• Indescribable: 100 Devotions about God and Science by Louie Giglio
• How Great is Our God: 100 Indescribable Devotions about God and Science by Louie Giglio
• I AM – 40 Reasons to Trust God by Diane Stortz
• The Action Storybook Bible by Catherine DeVries
• Friends with God Story Bible by Jeff White
• The Biggest Story by Kevin DeYoung
• It’s All About Jesus Bible Storybook by B&H Kids
* * *
Upper Elementary & Middle Grade (8+ years old)
- The Action Bible by Doug Mauss
- The Action Bible Devotional by Jeremy V. Jones
- Cold-Case Christianity for Kids by J. Warner Wallace and Susie Wallace